- Matching donations without crowding out? Some theoretical considerations, a field, and a lab experiment (with Steffen Huck), Journal of Public Economics, accepted.
- Nonprofit Organizations, Free Media and Donor’s Trust, Journal of Economics, 118 (3), 2016, pp. 239-263.
- Radio and the Rise of Nazis in Pre-War Germany (with Ruben Enikolopov, Maria Petrova, Veronica Santarosa, and Ekaterina Zhuravskaya), Quarterly Journal of Economics, 130(4), 2015, pp. 1885-1939. (appendix)
- Charitable giving and nonbinding contribution-level suggestions–Evidence from a field experiment (with Steffen Huck and Imran Rasul), Review of Behavioral Economics, 1(3), 2014, pp. 275-293.
- Poverty and transitions in health in later life (with Michal Myck), Social Science & Medicine, 116, 2014, pp. 202–210.
- Material deprivation items in SHARE Wave 5 data: a contribution to a better understanding of differences in material conditions in later life (with Michal Myck and Monika Oczkowska), in: Ageing in Europe – Supporting Policies for an Inclusive Society, Edited by Börsch-Supan, Axel, Kneip, Thorsten, and Howard Litwin, DE GRUYTER, 2015, pp. 25–38.
- The role of poverty in determining transitions in key areas of quality of life (with Michal Myck), in: Active ageing and solidarity between generations in Europe, First results from SHARE after the economic crisis, Edited by Börsch-Supan, Axel, Brandt, Martina, Litwin, Howard, Weber, Guglielmo, DEGRUYTER, 2013, p.55-74.
- Essays on Nonprofit Organizations, donations, and fund-raising, Dissertation, Berlin: Freie Universität Berlin, 2013.
- Partnerverlust und seine Folgen Wie Trauer die Gesundheit und das Wohlbefinden beeinträchtigt, WZB-Mitteilungen 152, 2016, pp. 25-27.
- Ein messbarer Einfluss Verändert Medienkontrolle das Wählerverhalten? WZB-Mitteilungen 151, 2016, pp. 43-46.
- Old-Age Poverty and Health–How Much Does Income Matter? (with Michal Myck), in: FREE Policy Brief Series, September 2013.